Kind of a stupid NSV....

Options
2»

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome! Congratulations on getting some solid sleep.
  • kiwiclove
    kiwiclove Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    that's great, I notice that when I start to eat right and exercise more I have a better sleep cycle and I feel so much better.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    First of all no NSV is stupid!! They are helpful no matter what they are!
    Second - i am really glad you posted this - i, too, have to take melatonin to have even a chance of sleeping through most of the night, and am quite curious to see how working out more may effect my sleep issue! so thank you for posting!! :flowerforyou:
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Great NSV !!! Not stupid at all ...
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    That's not stupid...congrats!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    this isnt dumb at all its a great one!!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    its interesting how exercise has a double effect..it helps us have great sleep as well as gives us energy..who knew..LOL
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    that is a great NSV!! Good Job!! :flowerforyou:
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That is a GREAT NSV!!!
  • dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can understand how you feel, before embarking on this journey, i slept poorly and was non motivated and a bit cranky. Now i can sleep through the night and fall asleep almost before i hit the pillow. CONGRATS!!!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    It's not stupid at all - I have had the same thing happen - sleeping much better since I've been working out. I think there's a correlation. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!