60 POUNDS LOST in 14 months. Pictures!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Even at 190 you were a pretty girl!! Congrats * U look awesome!! :) How tall RU (please message me b/c I'll probably lose the thread)?

TIA
  • kfarnham9
    kfarnham9 Posts: 29
    Options
    You are my goal girl, how did you do it I weigh 190 now and you have reached my goal!!!!!!!!!!! Out of curiosity how did you loose all the celulite that comes with weighing 190? Was it the food or the exercise that made the most difference?

Well I still have a little cellulite on my legs but I also have genetic cellulite. It's not an issue to me. I think I just have really stretchy skin because when I lost weight I just kinda shrunk down. I don't have any extra skin or any stretch marks from it. But I don't think that is the norm and it is NOT anything to be ashamed of anyway. I definitely think that losing weight, FOOD is the thing that makes the biggest difference. Toning on the other hand is that good eating AND exercising. The 30 day shred really really works for toning.
  • kfarnham9
    Options
    You look amazing! May I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'2"I started out slightly under where you did and have a similar goal. Sometimes it seems that I will never make it to that goal...

I am 5'5/5'6... one of those :) You can definitely make it to your goal!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    You make me want to be 135 also! I know it won't happen because I am 5'9" but you look amazing !
  • kfarnham9
    Options
    look good in both I think. Hope you reach your goal and stay where you want to be. Stay healthy.

Thanks. I got down to 127 and was unhappy with where I was and I think I look best between 130-135. I have stayed closer to 130 for the past 1.5-2 months and I can NOT see myself gaining weight at all.
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations...
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing!
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration. I am 5"4 and I started at 215.4 lbs. I am down to 202.6 and my goal is 140. I hope I can post progress pictures of my own one day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!