Lost the weight of our 5 year old lol

Options
Its 2 months today that my partner and I started our weight loss journey, and we have now lost 3 stone between us i.e. the weight of our 5 year old.

It's a milestone day for me, as I was 14 stone 11 pounds this time 2 months ago and today I got under the 13 stone mark to be 12 stone 13 pounds, so very happy. :-)

I usually like to measure my weight loss by using objects I have around me, so I do literally weigh things like an iron, Hoover, dining chair, kettle etc and then then when I have lost that weight, I can pick he object up and feel just how much I lost. Go on, try it, its a great feeling when you pick up the chair and realise that's what you were carrying around all day lol!!

Replies

• osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    This is an AWESOME idea!! I am going to do this!
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    Wow, great idea!
  • Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm so going to try this!
  • farcry66
    farcry66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 10lbs off losing the weight of my 3 year old! I am looking forward to be able to lift him up and feel it! Mum always says I feed Leo on bricks as he is a rather large 3 year old!!!! Tall and muscular I must add, not fat. His biceps put mine to shame and he is a 3 year old!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!