Looking for MFP friends! can't seem to stay motivated.. :(

Options
Hey I am looking for some friends on MFP, I still have yet to find any :( I can't seem to find the motivation I need and would love to help others to find theirs! I am mostly struggling with giving up certain foods, and getting out there to exercise. PLEASE HELP!

Replies

• kerrymyrm
    kerrymyrm Posts: 12
    Options
    Add me and we'll give it a go together! x
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can do it!
  • KelseyPalmtree
    Options
    Well, you've come to the right place! So far for me, MFP has been a great tool, and the people on here are amazing when it comes to supporting each other. I'd love to help support you :)

Send me a request and/or a message if you'd like :)
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • Jackdog89
    Jackdog89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me. ;)
  • DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
  • iluvmycats
    iluvmycats Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me and I would be more than happy to help in anyway I can!

This is not an easy process for anyone and we all have times of lack of motivation and willpower! Dont give up on yourself!!
    Jen
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    You would probably get more adds if you had some of your information filled out, a lot of people like to know a little about the people they are adding/becoming friends with/supporting.:flowerforyou:
  • ochotama
    ochotama Posts: 13
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want a buddy on here :D
  • Jackpalm
    Jackpalm Posts: 27
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Feel free to add me, been at this for 2 years and i still struggle with motivatiob from time to time, being able to push through the tough times is what will make u successful. As far as giving up food and exercising, have u thought about starting with one and then adding the other, like try and get a few weeks of working out in, before u cut out all the bad food, sure progress may be slow, but it may be what u need to get going.
  • BornToRun14
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • smashleycos
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Add me too :)
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! We have all been there sometime or another. I believe if you have a great support group to help keep you accountable you will succeed. I have been on this site since June and I am very motivated and determined to reach my ultimate goal which is losing 40lbs. Please feel free to add me....
    Good luck on your health and weightloss journey,
    take care,
    Kim
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Anybody who needs more friends - please do feel free to add me :)
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Same here! Add me :)
  • sprocket99
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request, we're all there!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day five and would LOVE more friends! I'll send you a friend request... You can do this,it's an amazing site and the people are so positive and encouraging! We are all here for the same reason, so glad you joined!!! :)
  • millo36117
    millo36117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just signed up this week, and need some MFP friends for accountability too! Add me if you'd like...millo36117. Good luck! We can do it!