Is that really you?

Options

Replies

• thekateb
    thekateb Posts: 45
    Options
    All my pics on here re me. My profile picture was at the beginning of last summer and it is what I am hoping to look like this summer :)
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I can see how people would wonder if it's really me...so unbelievably sexy and all...but it is. The left side is me at 302 on May 2 last year and the right it me on Feb 13 (my one year anniversary on this journey) at 217.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    yeah that's me
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes, taken in a couple months ago.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Taken a few days ago.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Itsa meee Mario.

Ok. Now that I have that outta my system. It's me in the pic from this last summer. I am hoping to take the same set up again this year for before/after pics.
  • runfrommygenes
    Options
    Totally me...
  • nikkifk
    nikkifk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    mine is little miss sunshine, she makes me smile, which helps me remember why I'm doing this inthe first place...
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My pic is me about 40 lbs heavier than I am now. I used to like it because the angle made me look thinner, lol.

ETA: Oh and my ticker is obviously a virtual model but the one on the right is where I want to be and the one on the left is where I am now. Its actually pretty close to how I look.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    yes, me..13lbs lighter then where I started, I change my profile pic every 30 days to show the weight loss.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Mine is me...just took the pic last week.
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It's me, from several years ago. Not a place I want to get back to. :)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    All are me. My profile pic is from June of 2011. I'm looking forward to adding a new pic this summer of the front.
  • tradaboie
    tradaboie Posts: 132
    Options
    Mine is me....I took it sometime last year....All the pics I have are me....one is at me near my heaviest the one in the bikini top is the newest from about a week ago.
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    Taken about 2 weeks ago.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My avatar is a picture I drew and painted using Photoshop. I have an unaltered picture of myself in my gallery, though.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Mine is my most current picture, taken about a week ago.
    I also have an inspirational photo and 3 photos of celebrities that I would hope to look like :p
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Ma as of Dec 31, 2011. I probably won't update it until I lose another 20 pounds. :P
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    yup, its meee (:
    took this pic 2 weeks ago. pretty recent.
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    It's 100% me. It was taken Feb. 26, 2012, mostly to show off my newly dyed blonde hair. :bigsmile: