I snuck past security and into ONEderland!!!

Options
busyblkgirl
busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
I wanted to post this yesterday, but it was a very long and stressful day. Anywho, one of the great things that came out of my day was when I stepped on the scale and discovered i'd made it into ONEderland!!! That's right, I weigh 199.6 pounds. I haven't been under 200 pounds in 14 years, since the birth of my oldest daughter. I had been weighing myself every other day, but the way that weight can fluctuate, I said I wouldn't weigh in anymore until next Weds. (the day I normally weigh in), and i'll work really hard this week, so that way, I never have to see the 200's again. Thanks MFP!!! I know I wouldn't be here with y'all!!!

Replies

• tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic! All your hard work is paying off!!!!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
  • Destinie589
    Destinie589 Posts: 211
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is fantastic! I bet you'll have such an awesome day with a big smile on your face.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Way to go! There is no better feeling than ditching those 200's!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post this yesterday, but it was a very long and stressful day. Anywho, one of the great things that came out of my day was when I stepped on the scale and discovered i'd made it into ONEderland!!! That's right, I weigh 199.6 pounds. I haven't been under 200 pounds in 14 years, since the birth of my oldest daughter. I had been weighing myself every other day, but the way that weight can fluctuate, I said I wouldn't weigh in anymore until next Weds. (the day I normally weigh in), and i'll work really hard this week, so that way, I never have to see the 200's again. Thanks MFP!!! I know I wouldn't be here with y'all!!!

Way to go!! Isn't it exciting? I had been over 200 for about 5 years (and, aside from a couple years of college, for about 10 years before that too lol) and I just dropped into ONEderland a few weeks ago. FEELS SO GOOD, especially knowing that - armed with all the knowledge and motivation that I never had before, I can actually STAY here this time. :D

Congratulations to you!
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have still got a while to go before I'm in onederland but I am looking forward to that day. You must feel fantastic! Well done..
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Oh my that is awesome! Such an incredible milestone to reach :smile: I too am awaiting my trip to ONEderland. Hopefully mine will be next Friday when I weigh. Good luck to you!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland! It took me awhile to get there...but I'll never leave again! Congratulations on getting here!
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Way to go!! :smile:
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    NICE WORK!! I DREAM about the day I get into ONEderland! Congrats! Just 47 more lbs. for me to go!
  • genablue
    genablue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful, I know you are on cloud nine. What an accomplishment and a motivater to keep going.....so happy for you!:flowerforyou:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And Congrats!
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!! Way to go !
  • kabrown1978
    kabrown1978 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! That is such a GREAT feeling when you meet a milestone like that. I'm only about 6 lbs away from it myself and can not WAIT to get there! Congratulations!
  • cmarshel
    cmarshel Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Save me a spot...I'm working on getting there eventually!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I very happy for you. I'm trying my best to get there but I have a ways to go yet. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yeah for YOU!!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! Congrats! :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!