I DID IT!

Options
After 3 months of fluctuating with the last 5 pounds, this morning I stepped on the scale and it brought tears to my eyes. I am officially in ONEderland! When the scale read 198.2, I almost couldn't believe my eyes. I had to take a picture on my phone so that I would never forget that feeling! I started Jillian's Body Revolution this week after several weeks of doing her other DVD's and I truly believe that Jillian helped me to achieve my milestone this week that I have been struggling toward for so long. Since I started my journey on November 26, 2010, I have officially lost 34.8 pounds (21.6 pounds since joining MFP) and I am now in ONEderland . This is such great motivation to keep going and such a wonderful start to the weekend! Happy Friday everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Jillian truly is a great help!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm so very happy for you!!! Trust me, I know the feeling, just made it here myself!!! Here's to never going back!!! Keep it up, and yes Jillian has helped me too! She is AWESOME!!!
  • Jan0707
    Jan0707 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome...so happy for you.
  • marckilgore
    Options
    Sweet! Awesome job, and keep up the hard work - you're going to LOVE YOURSELF!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Congratulations and keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • tzeoli86
    tzeoli86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • julese725
    julese725 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I've been stuck and it's nice to know someone pushed past a plateau. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    aw kudos! you are doing great!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know the feeling having just made it there myself, I keep thinking I am going to get on and it show the other end again. Way to go!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Great stuff – congrats! ;-)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! So happy for you! May the success continue from here! :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! I can relate, I am within 3 pounds of my goal, and I just cannot get there. I can't wait for the same feeling. I'm going to take a picture too :happy:
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am 10 lbs from onederland...I have flutuated back and forth between 201 and 210 for 6 weeks. It is making me crazy. I have lost 80 (or 70 depending on the day) since March of last year. My goal is another 40 more. Thank you for motivating me to stick with it and get in the "ones".
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:)
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This just made my Friday! AWESOME!!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    congratulations!! I am so happy for you!
  • deverdad
    deverdad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    U go girl!!!! Isn't it an awesome feeling?? I just pushed through a month long plateau myself and I KNOW what you're feeling....gives us that extra umph we need to keep going. Yay U!!!

8811731.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yes you did!... You should be proud of yourself.:flowerforyou:
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work! Cheers!:drinker:
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is definitely true what they say, don't ever give up! I was in a horrible plateau for 3 months but I stuck with it with the help and support of my pals on MFP and my family and I finally broke through it! I am never going to go back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!