Needing to see the light.

Options
:sad: Everyone sometime or another will hit a plateau. I have 55 lbs down. 5 lbs from 200. WOW. Yet have been stuck there for 3 weeks. I know change my workout, reeval my eating, emotional reasons. I know all that but for some reason I have mental block. I need someone here to let me have it! Be so honest with me to wake me UP!!! HELP ME please. I am sooooo fustrated I can not stand it... Well thanks for listening to me vent....:cry:

Replies

• medic64
    medic64 Posts: 8
    Options
    :sad: Everyone sometime or another will hit a plateau. I have 55 lbs down. 5 lbs from 200. WOW. Yet have been stuck there for 3 weeks. I know change my workout, reeval my eating, emotional reasons. I know all that but for some reason I have mental block. I need someone here to let me have it! Be so honest with me to wake me UP!!! HELP ME please. I am sooooo fustrated I can not stand it... Well thanks for listening to me vent....:cry:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

How many cals are you eating? I actually increased mine and it broke the plateau! I'm at 1500 with 8 lbs to go to goal.
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Is your body hurting? I'm in the middle of a plateau and I have several injuries. I'm stuck physically and mentally is draining. If you can keep going.....just do what you can.
  • verifire
    verifire Posts: 44
    Options
    Girl, it's almost summer, so instead of pressuring yourself, get motivated with something fun! If you're 55 lbs down, you know you will be looking better in that bathing suit than you did last year, so relish the thought. Get a new suit. Be like the yogurt commercial and hang it in your kitchen. Get pumped about your achievement and hey, while you're at it, you'll remotivate yourself to take off just one more pound...and then just one more...and then just one more. No pressure, just the pleasure of looking and feeling better than ever!
  • medic64
    medic64 Posts: 8
    Options
    :smile: thanks for the tips, Weighed in tonight and lost 1.2 lbs yeah.... Started lifting weights this week and more cardio then swimming. I guess changing things up was needed.....:flowerforyou: