Need Encouraging Friends :)

Options
Hi guys! I signed up several days ago, but I'm just getting around to adding a photo and updating my profile (so I don't look like a creepy lurker). ;) Anyway, I REALLY need some encouraging friends on MFP to motivate me in changing my lifestyle. Several years back I lost about 80 pounds (strictly from eating right and exercising 3x a week). Now I've gained a little weight (no big deal--just about 10 pounds), and I want to prevent any additional weight gain and lose what weight I've gained. Also, I started back smoking, but I've recently quit; I've gone four days so far without a cigarette. I'd also like to shred this fat so I can see my muscles! :)

My first plan for weight loss and toning up is completing the 30 Day Shred program and continuing with the Couch 2 5K program (I'm currently on week 2). I completed the C25K program before but got out of the habit of running and picked up the habit of smoking. :( My husband smokes, which also doesn't help my cravings.

I'd like a friend or friends that will keep me accountable and encourage me, and I'll do the same for you! Looking forward to talking to you guys! :)

Replies

• southerngirl89
    southerngirl89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!.. I am also just trying to be toned up again..so hopefully we can help each other!!
  • joan2000
    joan2000 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for the request! I'm so excited about all of this. MFP is wonderful!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    request sent :-)