Jillian's new dvd's- 100 days of determination

Options
I was wondering if any of you have tried her two new dvd's ? Additionally to 30 day shred ?

First - and imporatnt notice- price - since we all are struggling :

At target they are 14.95 each same at Barnes & Nobles. But Costco got them !!! and they are 8.50 $ so you can get both for the price of one !!

Now to the dvd's.

I have tried the " banish fat boost metabolisam today " .. and i have to say.. i thought it will never end.. i have been thinking " ok you don't have to finish it on your first day, just drop it .. try tomorrow again.. but i was determined to make it to the end.. even if i was on the floor !
It is very extreme, - if you have tried 30 day shred, you know that this woman is serious, well this dvd is almost " the same " as the 30 day shred - - but it has new moves, it has new girls, new music, new techniques, and it lasts twice as the 30 day shred.
It is worth its money, and time !

Didn't try the other one yet, but it will get its turn. And i'm sure i will not be disappointed by it. How could i be, it's Jillian ! :)

My new goal is " 100 days " of strict program - i will write evey bite down, and i will monitor my calories in and calories out.
At barnes and nobles i have found a very nice workout journal, for 15 $.. it will help me a lot, it is an extra motivation, it has everything pre-printed, all i have to do is fill in the blanks, and i love to be able to see my progres, it has space for regular mesurments,before and after photos, daily weigh ins etc..
So i'm sure it will keep me going.

And i got my heart rate monitor , i have wished for it for so long. In Arizona it is getting pretty warm, so i'm getting excited about the summer, swimming, etc.
Since i'm unemployed at the moment, i'm determined to make the best of this time i got .

Any one with me ?

100 days of determination

Replies

• borac
    borac Posts: 174
    Options
    I was wondering if any of you have tried her two new dvd's ? Additionally to 30 day shred ?

First - and imporatnt notice- price - since we all are struggling :

At target they are 14.95 each same at Barnes & Nobles. But Costco got them !!! and they are 8.50 $ so you can get both for the price of one !!

Now to the dvd's.

I have tried the " banish fat boost metabolisam today " .. and i have to say.. i thought it will never end.. i have been thinking " ok you don't have to finish it on your first day, just drop it .. try tomorrow again.. but i was determined to make it to the end.. even if i was on the floor !
    It is very extreme, - if you have tried 30 day shred, you know that this woman is serious, well this dvd is almost " the same " as the 30 day shred - - but it has new moves, it has new girls, new music, new techniques, and it lasts twice as the 30 day shred.
    It is worth its money, and time !

Didn't try the other one yet, but it will get its turn. And i'm sure i will not be disappointed by it. How could i be, it's Jillian ! :)

My new goal is " 100 days " of strict program - i will write evey bite down, and i will monitor my calories in and calories out.
    At barnes and nobles i have found a very nice workout journal, for 15 $.. it will help me a lot, it is an extra motivation, it has everything pre-printed, all i have to do is fill in the blanks, and i love to be able to see my progres, it has space for regular mesurments,before and after photos, daily weigh ins etc..
    So i'm sure it will keep me going.

And i got my heart rate monitor , i have wished for it for so long. In Arizona it is getting pretty warm, so i'm getting excited about the summer, swimming, etc.
    Since i'm unemployed at the moment, i'm determined to make the best of this time i got .

Any one with me ?

100 days of determination
  • cmstief
    cmstief Posts: 59
    Options
    im in! 100 days of determination sounds great!
  • dstephens1980
    Options
    Count me in:) I am a food addict! 100 days and counting down:)
  • borac
    Options
    Great, let's bring it on than :)

Are you planing to work out with Jillian, or what are your plans ..what do you want to " make happen " in this 100 days ? Do you have goals ?

I will journal everything, and i will try to exercise 4-5 x a week.. And now let's do some math..
    100 days is.. is 14 weeks, - in those 14 weeks i want a minimum of 14 lbs gone !
    Thags a rational and achievable goal.. what about you ?
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am so in!! I beleive the other video is no more trouble zones I found it even harder then the boost metabolism video. Right now my schedule is:
    Mon: Morning Run 20 min
    lunch 15 walk
    Afternoon yoga
    Tues: lunch 15 walk
    Afternoon 30 day shred1
    Wed the same as monday
    Thurs: lunch 15 walk
    30 shred 2
    Friday Same as Mon
    Sat: 30 day shred 3
    Alter boost metabo/no more trouble zones
    Sundays Rest

Of course I try to change the order so my body keeps guessing! I am taking 1250 calories plus half my excersize cals in daily. I am fairly strict but Saturday nights I allow some mistakes to occur its date night with my bf. If any one can suggest anything to me I would love to hear it. I am learning this new life style change and a challenge of 100 days of determination sounds AWESOME!!
  • tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    I am so in. I am doing the biggest loser 1 dvds right now. i am doing good with them. But I have trouble not cheating. 100 days and counting. I would like to be down 20 lbs by then.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I am in also!

Right now I am doing Tae Bo Amped and just started it on Monday. The more workout buddies I have the more success!

I am also teaching myself how to run. I am doing a 5K breast cancer race in Oct and my goal is to run the whole thing!

Also depending on the weather I do a 5K bide ride on the trail of our river front.

As much as I hate being unemployed I love it! I get to workout whenever and how many times a day I want and eat and drink whenever I want!

I start school Tues May 19 though so I NEED to keep the motivation up!
  • borac
    Options
    Well it's really great to see you all posting and being motivated :)

So day 2 is down, only 98 to go.. ah common guys, at least it's a " double digit now instead of " 100" :happy: , gotta be optimistic right :)

I have the tae bo amped, did it for long time and still love to do it, it's a great workout.. i really enjoy it- can't say that about Jillian's :noway:

I don't know what to say about the unemployed thing.. my friends tell me that i'm missing work but don't want to admit it ?! .. The fact is , if that is the case, i'm not aware of it myself yet. I have been dreaming of " not working " and wishing to be a stay at home mom again.. but.. i'm kind of lost .. everything changed so quickly .. and at the same time my husbands shift got changed from first to second.. now i'm - really lonely :ohwell: .. So i have to learn how to adjust to all this changes so sudden .. and not turn to food !

I have worked out today with Jillian, journaled my food very religiously.. - stayed withing my calories.
    I'm on 1290 kcl a day plus my workout cals, that i do mostly use.. i feel i need them.
    Tomorrow i'm planing to use the treadmill.

Ok.. so let's get ready for day 3
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Well today should have been my rest day as the Tae Bo Amped schedule said but sunday was already a rest day so I decided to do Full Throttle for the first time and wow what a workout! I burned 516 calories in 55mins!

Then I tried to do my 25min walk/run but had to stop at 20mins because:
    I had to hold my pants up, find it hard to run for 2min straight wonder if it had something to do with my hands holding my pants up and it started raining!

But still burned 207 calories in 20mins.

Todays total is 723 calories now time to get ready and have my shake.
    Jenn
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Well today should have been my rest day as the Tae Bo Amped schedule said but sunday was already a rest day so I decided to do Full Throttle for the first time and wow what a workout! I burned 516 calories in 55mins!

Then I tried to do my 25min walk/run but had to stop at 20mins because:
    I had to hold my pants up, find it hard to run for 2min straight wonder if it had something to do with my hands holding my pants up and it started raining!

But still burned 207 calories in 20mins.

Todays total is 723 calories now time to get ready and have my shake.
    Jenn

Way to work hard jenn!!! I want to run in a 5k but i've given myself 2 years to accomplish it! i am such a whimp!:laugh:
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Chrissy: DON'T WAIT!
    March 3 I was so happy I could run at a 5.0 on the treadmill and in less then 2 months I am now running at a 6.0! If I can do it, you can do it!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Where is everyone? Well Good Morning

Today I did my 40min Tae Bo Jump Start Cardio and today I used the Amplifier which is a 3lb weighted bar and my arms are TOAST!!! I am so tired from that workout I dont even want to go for my walk/run. I burned 404 calories.

Well all my uncles and my dad is in town so I am going out for lunch with them today.

Time to shower and go tanning!
    Jenn
  • borac
    Options
    HI everyone..

Sorry for not posting yesterday - i was busy.

Thursday i gave myself a " break " ..
    Friday ( yesterday)
    20 min - dancing
    30 min treadmill - betw. 4 miles, and 6.9 ( this only i can to a minute and than back to 3.5 /3/8 )
    10 min- pushups, running stairs etc
    total : 60 minutes - 675 kcl

I'm really getting frustrated, to the point that after so long i'm just playing with the thought to just give it up and accept that i'm meant to be fat ! What else do i have to do for god's sake ?
    I work out 4-5 x a week about 45-90 minutes , depending what i do. I do hard workouts, i burn from 500-1200 kcl ...
    Yes i do mess up my food i can't be 100% every day, I mean i'm fat for a reason.. or two.. but one of them is because i do love food.. i love to eat.. i know everything about nutritien, i know how to balance it out etc.. but i feel like the scale is punishing me.. common.. who can live the entire life on strict plans, and not mess up every now and than ?
    But if i work out 4-5 times a week, and mostly been " good " with my food, my scale should show at least 1 lbs a week, or something .. right.. ok.. and i would take 1 lbs or even 0.6 a week ?!?
    But i mess up one day.. or one more snack, o r pc of candy , or.. something like that aand like this am
    my scale shows 3-4 lbs more ?!
    I'm upset and frustrated, all it takes me to gain 4-5 lbs is to breath near the food.. but to lose one f. lbs
    i have to be dying
    i'm ready to cry , scream , punch , ..
    don't get me wrong , it is here day " number 4/5 " but for me it's much longer, i have lost 60 lbs since 2006, but since 1.1. 09 i have lost barely 10 lbs !!! .. and i'm stuck, i'm not moving any where.. :cry:

I know my calories, i know all the details, i have a journal where i keep track.. i just don't know what else to do.
    I mix out my workouts so much there's no way for my body to get into a routine.. so WTF ?

I'm so sorry for my language and every thing.. but i can't let this out anywhere else :(