New User

Options
Hey everyone I just signed up today for myfitnesspal.com.... I have been trying to loss weight for a while but after a big weight gain this winter I am finally doing something about it (yay me :happy: )

GL to everyone here!!

Replies

• SwSe86
    SwSe86 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey everyone I just signed up today for myfitnesspal.com.... I have been trying to loss weight for a while but after a big weight gain this winter I am finally doing something about it (yay me :happy: )

GL to everyone here!!
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    And Good Luck to you!! Welcome to the site. IT WORKS!!
  • yesicon2
    yesicon2 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I just joined MyFitnessPal to lose a few pounds and get healthier. I’m hoping to find some support and guidance. My cholesterol is quite high and if I don’t bring down my sugar, I could become diabetic. Any help and suggestions are very welcome! From what I’ve read, looks like this is a very friendly place to be! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: