Leslie Sansone's Walking DVD's

Options
Hi, being an Aussie, not sure if we can get this at retail stores here down under, suppose there is alway Amazon.com. But I was wondering if a few of you could please offer their opinions and detailed reviews on their favourite DVD's of Leslies.

Regards, Jane :bigsmile:

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I like her 5 mile walking one because you can do 1 mile, 3 miles ,or all 5 miles (basically letting you break your work out up into short times or you can go the whole hour) . I just like it better than her 1 mile work out, I feel like once you do it a couple times its boring. :0/

Edit - Her voice is kind of annoying - but that's a personal preference.
  • sairanasir
    sairanasir Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have been using Leslie's work out DVD's for a while now, and I love them. I like the fact that you work out each and every part of your body! go for it you will love it.:smile:
  • brunettesrule
    Options
    Thanks, is this logged under walking for do you add a generic one for her dvds, 1 know it tells you how many miles you "walk", but how do you know the time, does the dvd tell you to work out the calories.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Thanks, is this logged under walking for do you add a generic one for her dvds, 1 know it tells you how many miles you "walk", but how do you know the time, does the dvd tell you to work out the calories.
    i log it under light aerobics since theres a lot of movement with arms and such.
    ive only done the 4 mile and it takes about an hour IIRC
  • brunettesrule
    Options
    Hi just did the "Walking - Part 1: Start Quick & Easy" on You Tube - 17 mins. phew! definately gets you sweating, or is that the menopause..lol.

How do I track this?

Leslie says 1 mile walking with her = 100 CALORIES burned
    OR
    my stopwatch said it was 17 mins @ low aerobic workout = 134 CALORIES

I know which one I would rather put..lol, Which one do I put?

Jane