Hello, Christian Friends?

Options

Replies

• maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bible believing husband & father of 5...
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Hi! I'm born-again!!! add me, too!
  • Mrs_Trax
    Mrs_Trax Posts: 3
    Options
    I too put my faith in my Lord Jesus...I am married with one adult daughter and now have my 3 grandchildren living with me.
  • sunshinegirl4ever
    Options
    I'm a Christian and would love to be your friend !
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am also a born-again Christian. And a vegan. Quite the rare bird here. :wink: Please feel free to send me a friend request.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me also. the more christian friends the better. I am active in church and sing on the praise and worship team. I also teach the pre- teens sunday school class at church.
  • 7mariposa
    7mariposa Posts: 23
    Options
    Hola, feel free to add me fellow Jesus lover.
  • zodiw
    zodiw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Head over heals in love with Jesus, a wife and mom to a beautiful 6 yr old. Feel free to add me as a friend:)
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Although I'm not Jewish, I belong to a Messianic Jewish synagogue (Jewish and non-Jewish believers who know that Jesus is the Messiah). Any of you who would like, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Delighted to be added by anyone on this post! Always interested in the friendship and mutual support of fellow Christians.
  • markissa
    markissa Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! My name is Markissa, I'm a 35 year old wife, we've been married for 14 years 15 this year. My weight loss goal is to get to a healthy weight with exercise and wise food choices. I would love for to add me

:smile:
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Christian, single, mom in the race! Feel free to add me. :)
  • macyb7
    macyb7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a Christian, wife and mother of three. I would love to have a christian friend or friends on this journey. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • MrCaleb
    MrCaleb Posts: 26
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want. I could use more support on here and in my walk with the Lord. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind more christian friends, her screen name is Apeecaleb
  • tyfferz
    tyfferz Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! 40 years old, Christian mom and grandma :) Feel free to add me as your friend! Blessings!
  • BethanneTremper
    Options
    I'm 43 and just joined today after being invited by a friend. I work at a Bible college as an academic adviser, been married almost 23 years, and moved 7 months ago from Chicago to McHenry County. We are proud parents to a beautiful calico kitty. My hubby and I are both trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am a new Christian....my life has transformed in so many ways. I urge my body to do the same. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old Christian wife and mother of three grown children. I'm also a vegetarian. Would love to have Christian friends as well. :-)
  • Edward220
    Edward220 Posts: 31
    Options
    I've been a Christian for 32 years and was overweight for most of my adult life. A year and a half ago I weighed 405 LBS. With the Lords strength ( Phil 4:13 ) and a determination to change my bad habits into healthier ones I am well on my way !!! I can use some Christian friends as well. You or anyone else can send me a friend request !! I'm always looking for like minded friends !!!
  • LovesGG
    LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Born again and baptized recently. I'm 20 years old and trying to follow God's Will before mine.
    I'm a nutrition major in college. I'm here on MFP to gain weight, you can add me too!
This discussion has been closed.