How do you became friends with other here?

Options
How do you meet with others here? I kinda want to talk to some people, but don't know how to start!

Replies

• WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    when you figure it out...let me know too.
  • FORIANN
    FORIANN Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    The best way it to jump into some discussions about things that interest you on the boards. Nobody is going to kick in your front door to be your friend...build a bridge. :)
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    The best way it to jump into some discussions about things that interest you on the boards. Nobody is going to kick in your front door to be your friend...build a bridge. :)

I think having only 4 posts less than you (with this post 3 now) I am already answering a bunch of things that interest me...:laugh:
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options

^^ this is the best way. you will run across people that you click with and you can send them fr or they may send them to you.
  • Meg177
    Meg177 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You just find somebody with whom you have something in common and hit the friend button on their page. Send a private message indicating what interested you about them or they'll think you're a weird stalker guy.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    one i know in real life
    the rest.. they all added me, with some we interacted on the forums then they added me...the rest i don't know how they found my profile lol
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Flash em!!

Haha. Just get involved in threads and it will happen. Don't be scared to friend people, but make sure you leave a little note. I've noticed lots of people don't accept without a little message. Good luck.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    one i know in real life
    the rest.. they all added me, with some we interacted on the forums then they added me...the rest i don't know how they found my profile lol
    Yeah, it's a mystery sometimes.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    All of these are very sound answers. Read through posts, you find people that are very supportive, friendly, and humorous. You just have to decide what type of group to surround yourself with.

Oh, and just ignore my posts (well all but this one)...I have a bad rap.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Become involved in the forums. The more posts you make, the more friends you'll make. If people like your posts, they'll send you invites. If you like them posts, send them an invite. Really the best way I have found to make friends.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Flash em!!
    Friend request sent!