American Idol 4/28/09

Options
magichatter06
magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
Thoughts!?

I thought that they all did good...but I bet it will be down between Matt and Allison... hopefully Allison doesn't go home but I'm afraid she might!

I thought Danny did really good :love:
Adam always does good and I thought he looked really cute last night
Kris is getting up there!

Replies

• magichatter06
    Options
    Thoughts!?

I thought that they all did good...but I bet it will be down between Matt and Allison... hopefully Allison doesn't go home but I'm afraid she might!

I thought Danny did really good :love:
    Adam always does good and I thought he looked really cute last night
    Kris is getting up there!
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I thought Danny finally won the night. He's been a little lazy the last couple of weeks, but hit it out of the park last night. I'm hoping for a Danny/Adam showdown. I think Alison is good, but just does not appeal to me. Kris has really come on the last couple of weeks.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I must say.. I really like them all now. The first time I have watched Idol and loved each person that made it to the top five!

I will be happy, no matter who wins.

:happy:
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What was the reason for him being there?? He doesn't sing or anything, does he?:huh:
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    What was the reason for him being there?? He doesn't sing or anything, does he?:huh:

Actually, I think he does... I remember him coming out with an album a year or so ago. It was after Ray came out. He's better than Quentin Tarentino though. I still don't have a clue why they brought him on last week.

I don't normally watch the show, but I'm a fan of Kris now after seeing him last week doing "She Works Hard for the Money"... how great was that?

And Adam needs to go... he totally ruined that song for me last night. Blech.
  • JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    I really thought Danny was the best of the night. I have Adam as my # 1 to win. But, I also like Allison and Matt....just wish Alexis would have stayed in longer. That girl could sing! :flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    Options
    Yep, I thought she was good too...guess she wasn't a fan favorite