Replies

• vlmazz
    vlmazz Posts: 14
    Options
    I am going to start it tomorrow!!!
  • beebe98
    beebe98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started today on level 1, totally kicked butt, but felt great. the jumping jacks, butt kicks, and jump rope was the hardest for me. but i did my best to follow through. hopefully the more i do it the more endurance i will have and then will be able to complete all of level 1 w/o having to stop and catch my breath :happy:
  • neekosmith
    neekosmith Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started today on level 1. The pushups are the most killer part for me.
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Day 17 here, going good! Good luck! :)
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Oh, and your endurance will def pick up - by day 5 on level 1 I def noticed a difference.
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    Day 2, I'm starting to feel it more. I'm dreading day 3 since that day seems to be hard..lol. I can definitely tell tomorrow I will be pretty sore but I LOVE how short the workouts are. I can stand to be in pain for 20 min..lol.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Day 17 here, going good! Good luck! :)

HAS ANYONE HAD SUCCESS WITH THE 30DAY SHRED VID?????????????
    I HAVE IT AND DID IT FOR LIKE A WK. BUT IT WAS KIND OF REALLY "BORING"!!! AND I HARDLY BROKE A SWEAT AT ALL, (I sweat more in the gym) PLUS. WTF!!! Y ARE ALL THE GIRLS ALREADY SUPER MODEL SKINNY?!!! FOR BEING A JILLIAN MICHAELS DVD I THOUGHT FOR SURE SHE WOULD HAVE MADE IT ALOT BETTER..SHE DONT EVEN DO THE FULL WORKOUTS.... PLANNING TO START IT UP AGAIN I BOUGHT IT MIGHT AS WELL USE IT. I HAD MORE FUN TRYIN OUT MY FRIENDS P90X DVDS OR MORE INTERESTED IN INSANITY HONESTLY THO...
    but im too broke to get those dvd sets for now haha...so if anyone has HAD SUCCESS USING HER VIDS PLZ LET ME KNO! :)
    GOOD LUCK TO THOSE OF U KEEPIN WITH IT
  • bernsm
    bernsm Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm going to start it tonight!!!
  • bernsm
    bernsm Posts: 2
    Options
    The Brazillian Butt Lift is really awesome!!! You will use muscles you never used before... You see results right away too!
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Did L1, D2 this morning. Maybe it's my imagination but it felt a little bit easier (not much)! I have issues with the jumping jacks and then going directly into the jump rope - WOW - kills the shins!! I'm going to follow the 30 day schedule but incorporate pilates every other day or so for an extra "kick". I really hope I can take some inches off my belly and hips with the 30 day shred. Seeing the results that have been posted keeps me going.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Im on L1, Day 4! My legs are still burning lol but im pushing it so hopefully it all works! I also saw the 30 DS results for some people and hope that I get awesome results as well! Congrats to all who have done it, and congrats to us for going for it!