I need help understanding food diary very confused

Options
Hi I'm new to this site and I want to know if I have to eat everything that it says on here, I went from eating once a day or every other day to 3 times a day so I'm pretty full. My question is yesterday I had left over 1533 calories, 202 carbs, 61 fat, and 26 proteins. Is that bad, is there things I have to eat for the goal that is put out for me or is it okay to have that much left over? I want to lose weight not add more so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• christinerush
    Options
    Hi thats sounds a terrible lot to be left over! Ive been told to eat up to my calories it suggests and mine is 1270 and I have trouble eating that much as am not hungry! I didnt lose any weight this week and my gym instructor told me to eat as close as I can to that mark, otherwise the body goes into startvation mode and stores fat and hell, i dont want that to happen! Add some protein shakes to your day to get some more calories! :smile:
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site and I want to know if I have to eat everything that it says on here, I went from eating once a day or every other day to 3 times a day so I'm pretty full. My question is yesterday I had left over 1533 calories, 202 carbs, 61 fat, and 26 proteins. Is that bad, is there things I have to eat for the goal that is put out for me or is it okay to have that much left over? I want to lose weight not add more so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If you've been eating three meals a day and had all that left over, what did those meals consist of? It sounds like 1 lettuce leaf each! Sorry, I'm not trying to be facetious, but from your figures alone I'd say you're UNDEReating dangerously. :flowerforyou:

Can you set your Food Diary to 'public' so folks can have a look at what's going on? That way it'll be easier to give you the correct advice.