Looking for Friends in SW Ontario

Options
Hello!

I've been using myfitnesspal consistently for almost a month and I have lost 5 lbs so far! I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated and with whom I can share successes, setbacks and encouragement. My dairy is open and I love to cook so recipes are always appreciated.

Also, you don't have to be from SW Ontario either I was just flummoxed for a title. LOL!

And?

The zombie picture was from a zombie walk I did this Oct for KWHorrorfest. I don't usually look like that. Usually...

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, I'm from SW ON!
  • allim
    allim Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey there - I am from SW Ontario... just outside of Toronto to be more specific. I have been using this tool for three years and it is great as long as you "work it". The problem with me is that I will get to my goal then leave the board and gain the weight back. Motivation is key... add me if you want.
  • ladyskillit
    Options
    Me too I am from southwest Ontario and could use the motivation too!
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    Hello!

I've been using myfitnesspal consistently for almost a month and I have lost 5 lbs so far! I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated and with whom I can share successes, setbacks and encouragement. My dairy is open and I love to cook so recipes are always appreciated.

Also, you don't have to be from SW Ontario either I was just flummoxed for a title. LOL!

And?

The zombie picture was from a zombie walk I did this Oct for KWHorrorfest. I don't usually look like that. Usually...

LOL I was born and raised in Kitchener and moved to Ottawa to go to school! Add me if you'd like - I know where you're at!!! :tongue:
  • reereejandro
    reereejandro Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yay for Toronto! I just moved here and I am on day 5 of MFP and Jillian Micheals 30 day shred! :)
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, too...former teacher (retired...woohoo), lifelong weight struggles. Live in Peel Region.
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cambridge :)
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm from Waterloo Region
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm from Toronto (hoping to move back soon) but currently live in Cambridge, work in Guelph!