At the end of the day...there are no excuses!

Options
I've been struggling lately--eating more, working out less--and I know I can't be the only one!

Today, I made myself a "motivation collage" with my goals, motivational quotes & images, and taped it to my bathroom mirror. One of the quotes I came across was "At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility" (Jillian Michaels, I believe). The quote is common sense, however, when I really thought about, I realized that I constantly blame my lack of success on other things/people. I blame the stress of classes/work. I blame my husband (and his incredible metabolism). I blame a family get-together for throwing me off track. I even blame commercials for tempting me. But, at the end of the day, I make the decision to eat a bowl of ice cream. I make the decision to eat pizza instead of veggies. I make the decision to watch 3 hours of "Lost" instead of going to the gym. I am responsible for my progress or my lack of progress.

So, if you're like me, remember that you have the control. Nothing is holding you back except for you. Keep in mind that this is a learning process--a lifestyle change--and I am proud that I have kept trying regardless of the results. Have a healthy and fantastic weekend and remember....

AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH :happy: