someone please help me stop myself from eating this...

Options

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    throw them in the bin.

cos i can totes throw out cookies my mum bought...
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Send them to me and I will eat them for you!!

SAME HERE LOL
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Put it down. RUN!!!!
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Question - who buys the cookies?
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Now, I just REALLY want cookies... :(
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Drink like five cups of water and then have one cookie. Then drink five more cups. That's the ratio. For every cookie you get, you have to drink five cups of water. And I'm not talking measuring cups, either. I mean down a big glass.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    eat a cookie. burn it off.
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I agree with brushing your teeth, I never want to eat anything after I brush my teeth. And if you really want them, force yourself to burn the calories in the cookies before you eat them.

I agree with this and drinking water (so often our hunger is really thirst). I was able to cut down to the serving size from eating many by simply taking the one or two cookies out, placing them on a small plate, putting the container in the cabinet and going to another location to sit and relax while I ate them slowly. Felt just as good as bingeing, but better because I didn't have all the calories, carbs and fat and I wasn't stuffed later. Good luck!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Question - who buys the cookies?
    my mum...
  • Hannova
    Hannova Posts: 50
    Options
    Ma'am... This is the Foodie Police. Please step away from the cookie, and nobody will get hurt....
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Spray Lysol or something just as nasty all over them.....DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    lol funnyyyyyyyy i may have to try some of these
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Spray Lysol or something just as nasty all over them.....DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!
    on food my mum bought? oh sure..

imma just go make myself a protein shake... it should help....
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    put them in garbage and then pour something gross on top. better yet poop on them!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i know someone who eats cookies quite regularly he died of cancer by the age of 28
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I say eat them...if you've got the calories :)

if not...go run around the block and burn off the cookies :devil:
  • Nanita02
    Nanita02 Posts: 20
    Options
    Buy some weight watchers ice creams they are yummy and low in calories... If u must you can have 1.
    Think about your reasons for wanting to lose the weight.... Cookies here for a brief moment.... Don't trade your goals for that few moment of self indulgence!?!? You'll be sorry later.... Not worth it!!!! Now go take a walk!
  • Nanita02
    Nanita02 Posts: 20
    Options
    Great ideas from your buddies!!! Listen!!!!
    Tell mum, shame on her!!! She's not helping you! You need her to promise to support you!!!!!!! Or she will have to walk with you!!!
  • onewhodiets
    onewhodiets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    No, no, no - I did that yesterday and it wasn't worth it! Learn from my experience, instead of the hard way!
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Get your own cookies. Cookies you don't share. Cookies that you don't feel the need to eat now, lest everyone else beat you to it.

Then log every cookie before you eat it, and only eat it if you have calories at the end of the day. Store them in a sealed container, because they are going to last a long time for you. Cookies every day for a month!

Meanwhile, you need something else to do when you are stressed, so food is just food and cookies are just cookies. If you learn to use a vigorous workout or 30 minutes of dancing to your favorite music to handle stress instead of food, you will permanently change the binging behavior. And you still get to eat cookies!