Have you ever had one of those days...

Options
weeks...months...where you feel fat, ugly and just want to stuff your face with anything in site. I have an elliptical 5 ft away from me and I can't make myself get on it or even get off the couch. Where did my motivation and will power go? I think back to 2 years ago and it makes me sick to think how much weight I have gained back in such a short time. Sorry just needed to vent somewhere safe.

Replies

• jessdeweerdt
    Options
    Of course!! I feel it when the scale just doesn't move, no matter how hard I feel like I'm trying. But you know what, it's certainly not going to change if I don't get up!! My theory is this - if I can look in the mirror and be happy, I don't have to do it.. so far that hasn't happened yet. I still have days where I talk myself out of it.. but you know what.. on those days I'm just being stupid! Take 2 photos side by side, one of you now or of a slightly heavier you, and one thinner beautiful you.. and know that it has happened before, and it can happen again! And then go through the motivational pages of these bullitens.. and that's how I get through...
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same way!!! Where did my motiation go?? I lost 125 lbs and have gained back 20 just out of lack of motivation and now I am so annoyed with myself that I cant get back on track!!!!!
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    feel that way all the time
  • sarammorgan
    Options
    Everyone has bad patches. The main thing is to get back up. Many days I've had to force myself to get on the treadmill or put in a workout tape. On those days I'm always sure I will not be able to finish what I started. But I've found that once I start, I usually actually end up working out longer on those days. Getting some exercise seems to actually help me out of my funk and makes me feel better. Good luck!