What my life has become...

jennp1129
jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
It's Friday night... 9pm... And I'm bored and reading all sorts of threads on here... Not sure how I feel about that. Anyone feel like providing some entertainment?

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    It's Friday night... 9pm... And I'm bored and reading all sorts of threads on here... Not sure how I feel about that. Anyone feel like providing some entertainment?
    Tumbleweed.gif
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    I should have gone drinking at the bar with my friends... yet here I am at home... eating this healthy bowl of oatmeal. Very sad...
  • donnantx
    donnantx Posts: 76
    LOL...this pic musta come from Wyoming...I swear I just saw that same tumbleweed roll across the highway today!! thanks for the laugh
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    try the website damnlol.com If i have time to kill, thats where I go
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    I love this thread. I'm sitting here in PJs, drank some rum & am reading random threads. I'm also a 21 year old college student...FAIL! Lol. The town is so dead tonight! BOO!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    We just dodged a tornado here in GA. I am thrilled to be bored again. :smile:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    They took away our youtube and hulu, and a lot of sites are blocked. Sometimes I get so bored, I do my job.
  • jennp1129
    Tumbleweed.gif

Is it sad that I found this entertaining?
  • It's Friday night... 9pm... And I'm bored and reading all sorts of threads on here... Not sure how I feel about that. Anyone feel like providing some entertainment?
    Tumbleweed.gif
    Weirdly appealing !
    Man, I need a life!!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    attention-people-of-earth-we-will-expurrminate-you1.gif
  • jennp1129
    attention-people-of-earth-we-will-expurrminate-you1.gif

Odd... But it makes me want to play a rousing game of tether ball.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    i have three little kids, this is a typical friday night for me!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    I'm at home bored too! I was hoping some kind of debate would spring up on here!
  • dinosnopro
    I'm at home bored too! I was hoping some kind of debate would spring up on here!

crabby people go to bed early:drinker:
  • It's Friday night... 9pm... And I'm bored and reading all sorts of threads on here... Not sure how I feel about that. Anyone feel like providing some entertainment?
    Tumbleweed.gif

Is it wrong that I miss the clown?
  • dinosnopro
    im-an-angel.gif
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    I even bought a small bottle of tequila and decided I didn't want to use the calories. I feel soooo old. Those cats are cool. I wish my cats did that.
  • jennp1129

crabby people go to bed early:drinker:

Or maybe they are out boozing it up and we can hope for some drunken rant to appear. :drinker: :drinker:
  • im-an-angel.gif

Did you catch us a delicious bass?
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 723 Member
    Could be worse... you could have gone to a Jr. High School band concert that turned into a big fight with your 16 year old son. I would so trade for being alone and drinking, or enjoying a bowl of oatmeal.