They all fit now!!!!

Options
Hynes13
Hynes13 Posts: 34 Member
Hi guys
I don't regularly weigh myself as my scales are cheapies and very inaccurate so I usually go by how my clothes are fitting and today I did what I do about once a month - I tried on all the jeans in my cupboard that are tight just to see if I can pull them up a little further than the previous month. Well......I can now proudly say that there are no jeans in my cupboard that I have to push to the side for 'later' as they all fit and.......there are even a few that I have to wear a belt with. May not seem much, but it means so much to me!!

Replies

• shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant!! Well done! :D Maybe time to treat yourself to a pair of new incentive jeans in an even smaller size then? Or do you feel like you're getting close to where you want to be?
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Thats great news!!! Congrats!! :smile:
  • Hynes13
    Hynes13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought of buying a smaller pair as an incentive. Hmmmm, I might just do that!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I Do the same thing. I still have jeans I can't fit into but hearing ur success story spurs me on too.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!, I still have one pair like that
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    congrats its a great feeling to fit into the skinny jeans even better i had my new jeans getting a little loose so reverted back to my belt and had to put a new hole in it a good 3 inches along. its the small milestones that make us smile and see the lighter us at the end of the tunnel
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible progress! Great job!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Good for you!
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That sounds great, congrats to you.

I just bought a smaller size jean a few weeks ago, they were snug but I got them anyway as incentive, zippeed and buttoned them now its 3 weeks later and they are now felling to baggi\y and uncomfortable. I will be buying a smaller size again soon.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Love it! Congrats! Just did the same thing yesterday, but I've still got a ways to go to actually get mine zipped up. However, on the bright side I could get my 1st goal pair all the way on & about 1 inch from buttoned. That's progress from them stopping at my hips right? LOL.
  • Semperfione
    Semperfione Posts: 109
    Options
    I hear you gladness....it does feel gooood. I did the same thing, and am also happy to say I got rid of all my jeans, as I passed them up totally.. Down 5 pant sizes thus far.

Wanted to throw my 2 cents in and congratulate you, awesome job. It just keeps getting better. And the scales are weird.....I lose no lbs. at times, but....I lost inches. The jeans will always tell your story. :smile:
  • pittfancbk
    pittfancbk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know w/ me I learned that if I'm not losing a lot of weight, but I'm losing the inches, then I'm still doing something right. I know it runs in my family to be "dense" so the scales may say we're heavy, but we may not look it. Congrats on your progress! Keep it up! ;)
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! That's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!