Restarting my plan after making a few mistakes

Options
Hello! I'm Trysh and I have been using MFP for about three weeks now. I initially loss about four pounds and then the scale stopped! I've been exercising everyday and staying strict with my diet of 1200 calories with mainly lean proteins and some complex carbs, plus lots of water. Reading on some of the other posts I think I came to the conclusion that I've stalled my metabolism! So frustrating! I've decided to go easy on myself this weekend and restart my plan again and try to change it up a little. Any suggestions anyone has for me would be welcomed! I am still on the 1200 diet, I've been doing Zumba, couch to 5K and weights for my exercising, and I am soon going to add the Chalean workout as well.
I am trying to see how I can fit in 5 meals a day with my calorie restrictions, and to make sure I am eating my exercise calories as well, a mistake I believe that I made before.
I am glad to be here and to ge the support!

Replies

• mrspiz
    mrspiz Posts: 10
    Options
    Try to eat more calories. I would suggest at least 1400 to start. That is what I am trying this week, I am not going to eat my exercise calories (per my trainer) until I hit a plateau.