Large girl on top

Options
What type of bra do you use? Jumping jacks are excruciating.
42DD

Replies

• fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options
    42DD

I'm not quote that big...34D....but I agree, ANY jumping activity HURTS if you don't have the proper support...and even then it's not enjoyable :-/

Currently I wear a wireless, regular bra underneath a sports bra...seems to work alright for me. I can't breathe...but no pain, no gain :P
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    a really tight high quality sports bra will make a big difference.
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have been known to double or triple my bras. Works for me!
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im not a DD.. im 38 D. I have a Genie Bra... my husband bought me them for christmas.. LOL... and I LOVE THEM! They have cups that you can take out, and thats what I do.. take them out and its a super supportive sports bra! I wonder is Lane Bryant sells sports bras? My mom shops there for her bra's, shes a 40DDD, and they seam to have some really cute bras for bigger busted girls.
  • samhelen
    samhelen Posts: 98
    Options
    42DD

I'm not quote that big...34D....but I agree, ANY jumping activity HURTS if you don't have the proper support...and even then it's not enjoyable :-/

Currently I wear a wireless, regular bra underneath a sports bra...seems to work alright for me. I can't breathe...but no pain, no gain :P

^^ This is the best solution I've found without spending an arm and right boob on a sports bra...
  • Tasha_uk
    Tasha_uk Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm a 42 F so jumping jacks and running is out of the question for me even in sports bras
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra with a sports bra over it. I'm a 40F and I don't tend to hurt if I do that.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    ENELL BRA, swear by it, no other :) PERIOD

http://enell.com/

I

HAVE

TWO.

YES

THIS

IS

TACKY

AND

ANNOYING

BUT

I

WANT

THIS

RECOMMENDATION

TO

GO

THROUGH.

BEST

MONEY

EVER

SPENT.

:flowerforyou:
  • Sabineslims
    Options
    I'm a 36 DD and I swear by champion bra's. If you go to their site, they have specific bra's for us bigger chested ladies! I always order a size smaller to get them extra snug. They are a little spend but totally worth it. Mine have lasted for years. I just bought 2 new ones and I couldn't be happier!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 DD and I use a Champion XL sports bra. I got a 2 pack at costco. They are tight but they hold the girls in place when I jog.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I use to be a 36DD, now I'm a 34D so I know that feeling. Even going down the stairs (I go down the stairs pretty fast) would kind of hurt. I used to wear sports bras all the time, 2 actually but the ones I had didn't really give me that much support. Now I wear regular bras that fit really nice and I like to wear a really tight/fitted tank top to hold the girls in place :)
  • eblake111
    eblake111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A pretty firm fitting sports bra as long as it does not dig into my shoulders....it has to be the perfect fit. I personally like the Champion brand...they never stretch out and are inexpensive too...seems to hold them in pretty good as well...lol....
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    im a 34 f and i wear a sports bra over my normal bra that helps for me :blushing:
  • dimplez711
    Options
    I'm also 42DD. I've resorted to wearing two bras as the previous poster mentioned, and it definitely helps. I know there are really good brands out there that finally cater to our cups, but I just can't afford them at the time being.
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    36E, I have a Shock Absorber Max Sports Bra and a Triumph Sports Tri-Workout Soft Bra - both are really good bras.
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 DD and I swear by champion bra's. If you go to their site, they have specific bra's for us bigger chested ladies! I always order a size smaller to get them extra snug. They are a little spend but totally worth it. Mine have lasted for years. I just bought 2 new ones and I couldn't be happier!

I'm also a 36DD and recommend Champions. I get their compression bras and have never had a bouncing problem.
  • kristy6ward
    kristy6ward Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Lane Bryant. I didn't see it on their site, but I still see them in stores. It's an underwire with a kind of flower embroidery on the cups. It keeps the ladies in place, no pain. I ended up going back and buying two more, in different colors. Lane Bryant bras might be expensive, but they're the only ones I buy. So worth it for the comfort and support.
  • hokirayo
    hokirayo Posts: 36
    Options
    "moving comfort" brand. it's around $60 bucks but if it were to cost more i'd pay it--gladly. the girls don't budge and i can breathe quite normally. i'm "merely" a D cup...but it's still the best bra i've ever worn!

i got it at a sun & ski sports but i'm pretty sure you can find them online.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have been known to double or triple my bras. Works for me!
    Thanks this is a great idea!!!!