My Husband...my boyfriend

Options
1235»

Replies

• Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That is so super sweet. I read that to my wife (We're both on here) and she said the same thing. You two have a very blessed, loving, and wonderful relationship. It's no wonderful that you have PEACE and JOY along with that LOVE. Your children apparently have great role models. May God continue to bless you!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    LOVE this story so much! I am seeing glimmers of this in my husband too but never really stopped to think about it until I read this. Thank you for sharing. On that note, I'm logging off of the computer and going to snuggle in bed with my love!
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That seriously made me smile.
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This is beautiful - making me cry!!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This was so cute, I can't even.
  • ahersh00
    ahersh00 Posts: 85
    Options
    This is so nice. Brought tears to my eyes. You've got a keeper!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You have a very special thing going and I'm very familiar with it! Bless you and your family! Keep up your awesome work and reach out when things get rough. So good to hear of a happy, long-lasting marriage for once. Mostly we hear the opposite. I've often felt this way about my hubby but then don't share because I think nobody wants to hear about the happily married couple.

Good for you all! Would love to friend you!
  • loulouburke
    loulouburke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LOVE this story!!! He sounds like a great motivation;) Lose the weight and keep the man!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!