Cellulite

Hi Guys,

This is probably directed mostly towards the ladies...

I have researched this topic A LOT over the years.

Has anyone got any good advice for getting rid of visible Cellulite?

I have always had it in my Legs and bum, and over time with diet and exercise it is a lot less visible but it's still there!!!! I want it completely gone.

I dry brush
Eat healthy Fruit / Veg
Drink water / lemon
Alcohol free a part from a handful of times a year when i'll have a glass or two of wine
I've never smoked (don't know if that effects it)
I don't drink coffee, I have one decaf tea a day (max)
I do running and strength training and walk my dog across hills everyday

What else can i possibly do to banish the lumps!!?????

Greatful for any help - Cheers :happy:

Replies

• londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 149 Member
    Hi Guys,

This is probably directed mostly towards the ladies...

I have researched this topic A LOT over the years.

Has anyone got any good advice for getting rid of visible Cellulite?

I have always had it in my Legs and bum, and over time with diet and exercise it is a lot less visible but it's still there!!!! I want it completely gone.

I dry brush
    Eat healthy Fruit / Veg
    Drink water / lemon
    Alcohol free a part from a handful of times a year when i'll have a glass or two of wine
    I've never smoked (don't know if that effects it)
    I don't drink coffee, I have one decaf tea a day (max)
    I do running and strength training and walk my dog across hills everyday

What else can i possibly do to banish the lumps!!?????

Greatful for any help - Cheers :happy:

It sounds like you do all the right things....do you consume a lot of salt? As i think it makes you retain water, and might affect cellulite? not sure what else, as it's something most women get due to body fat structure and even models/thin women get it so it's not just those of us who are heavier...and you have reduced by what you've already done, it which is pretty good. I have heard using ground coffee as a scrub on the legs works cos caffeine draws water out...but not sure how effective it is.
    There are firming creams but too be honest I don't think any of them would work permanently just temporary effects!!
    good luck!! :)
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    [/quote]
    It sounds like you do all the right things....do you consume a lot of salt? As i think it makes you retain water, and might affect cellulite? not sure what else, as it's something most women get due to body fat structure and even models/thin women get it so it's not just those of us who are heavier...and you have reduced by what you've already done, it which is pretty good. I have heard using ground coffee as a scrub on the legs works cos caffeine draws water out...but not sure how effective it is.
    There are firming creams but too be honest I don't think any of them would work permanently just temporary effects!!
    good luck!! :)
    [/quote]

I have a low sodium diet
    I rarely add salt to my home cooking and don't eat much if any bought processed food. If i make cupcakes (which i do once a week) i don't add salt and only have a couple :o) ... is that my downfall? Should i not have ANYTHING even slightly bad to eliminate Cellulite?