Preperation is the key....

Preperation is the key for me, anyway. If I take the extra time to plan out my meals for the week and do that grocery shoping, for the most part, I can stick to what I've planned and purchased, which keeps me on track pretty good. However, I have found that sometimes when I reach the end of my 'planned meals" and have not planned out the next week, that I dont have clean foods in the house and end up eating junk or fast food... which kills my cal intake. So I must become disciplined to stay on top of preperation, meal planning and grocery shoping. That is so much easier said than done. I'm a single mom of 2 daughters and I work 55-60 hours a week (of course at a desk job...which is part of what led me to where I am now, but that's a different rant, so...) and sometimes its difficult to MAKE the time to plan and grocery shop to keep healthier foods in the house. Any suggestions???

Replies

• jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    It sounds as though you have got it tabbed, my friend though does her grocery shopping on-line as that prevents her cheating and sves time