Any good yoga workout videos?

I'm doing things slowly through my weight loss journey and I love yoga, does anyone know of any good videos out there? If so can u give me the name of them so I can look them up.

Thanks to all in advance!
Jessie

exercise.png

Replies

• rasptorte
    rasptorte Posts: 29
    I really like the Element series. I started with Yoga for Beginners, then tried Yoga for Weight Loss, and now I've moved to Power Yoga. I bought these DVDs through Amazon and they are also available at Best Buy. I also really enjoy Yogalosophy, by Gaiam, which is a combination of yoga poses and toning exercises.
  • rasptorte
    rasptorte Posts: 29
    I also recommend that you try a couple of classes as well to check your form. I took some group classes and a couple of private ones as well, and that helped tremendously. Now I really enjoy practicing in the comfort of my own home with my DVDs.
  • dmmclean
    dmmclean Posts: 34
    I love Fit Body Yoga, its an awesome work out, basic yoga with traditional strengthen training, I got the dvd at Target :)
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    I also recommend that you try a couple of classes as well to check your form. I took some group classes and a couple of private ones as well, and that helped tremendously. Now I really enjoy practicing in the comfort of my own home with my DVDs.

I agree.
    It's well worth the investment.
  • I purchased nameste yoga that comes on fit tv. it's an entire series. it's awesome! it blends movement into the poses. :) gl