Hiya!!

Options
I'm Kim. Here's my ups and downs... I lost 48 lbs after having my son. And then I gained it all back. And now I'm on my way to losing it again. I'm down 22 lbs since I started a "biggest loser" competition at my gym 90 days ago. Well, that's over now and I need to keep going on my own! I've been working out like crazy and keeping my calories low. So, hopefully this will all keep coming off! My goal is to lose another 40 lbs by August... when we start trying for our second child. And then workout and stay healthy my whole pregnancy. Wish me luck!

Replies

• klbizjak
    klbizjak Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm Kim. Here's my ups and downs... I lost 48 lbs after having my son. And then I gained it all back. And now I'm on my way to losing it again. I'm down 22 lbs since I started a "biggest loser" competition at my gym 90 days ago. Well, that's over now and I need to keep going on my own! I've been working out like crazy and keeping my calories low. So, hopefully this will all keep coming off! My goal is to lose another 40 lbs by August... when we start trying for our second child. And then workout and stay healthy my whole pregnancy. Wish me luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: Congrats on the weight you have already lost. :flowerforyou:
  • klbizjak
    klbizjak Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks! :) And congrats on your 40 lbs so far! That is so great!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) And congrats on your 40 lbs so far! That is so great!!!