NSV School!

Options
So this isn't really a typical success story, but I wanted to share it anyway. When I was heavier I had no confidence or self esteem whatsoever. I was really shy and mostly kept to myself. Since I started exercising and taking care of myself, I've become so much more outgoing. I've made friends in classes, volunteered on projects, and had the confidence to do things like present papers in conferences and run events in my program.

I was really nervous about applying to graduate school this year, as I still suffer from some confidence issues. But I pushed myself and did it anyway, and I just got accepted to a very good school to do my MA with full funding. I'm so excited!

The lesson here? Take care of yourself and love yourself, and it will pay off in more ways that your physical appearance.

Thanks for reading. =)

Replies

• DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    amazing story!! congrats on the NSV, feeling great about yourself is just as important as the number on the scale.

good luck pursuing your MA and make sure you dig up some good ones there in AB! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!