300 Rep Challenge

Options
Just done a little challenge for myself which is adapted from a workout on bodyrock - going to do this every week and record my times so I can see my progress. Feel free to join in and adapt as you need to. Hopefully my descriptions make sense, feel free to ask for clarification.

Basically 20 reps of each. Repeat 3 times. Take as many breaks as you need.

1. Bunny Hop Push-up with Leg Raise - start in a press up position, jump legs in and out again, pushup, raise right leg, raise left leg. This is one rep

2. Surfer Kick Out with Jacks - start in a press up position , jump legs in, stand up and do 2 jumping jacks, jump round 180 degrees. This is one rep

3. Sumo Bum Out - Difficult to describe but make yourself into a reverse V but keep your feet hip width apart and putting your hands far out in front of you. Now raise your right leg out to the side as high as possible, hop to raise your left leg out to the other side. This is one rep

4. Plank Drunk Chicken - start in a press up position, lower onto elbows and push back up again, jump legs in and then jump up into a star jump (like a drunk chicken!) and crouch back down again, jump back into press-up position. This is one rep

5. Sumo Squats - start in a squat position and raise your left leg up keeping it slightly bent (still squatting), lower it back down again. This is one rep.

That's it. It's a bit of a killer but hopefully it'll be worth it. Was going to do some abs at the end but was far too exhausted.

Replies

• sarahrichards81
    Options
    Sorry - forgot to post time. I took 32 minutes to do this bad boy (pretty pathetic but I will improve).

Wore my HRM and burnt 342 calories so I'm happy!