new measurements

Options
Are you ready for this I hit my 40 pound mark today and lost a total of 7.25 in. this last month :noway: :noway: :noway:
I can not believe it. I thought I was not going to do that well this month since my weight loss has slowed down.
I actually gained 1/4 in on my arms but I am hoping that is due to the weight lifting.

Thanks for the encouragement and good luck to everyone.

Replies

• stimpy6298
    Options
    Are you ready for this I hit my 40 pound mark today and lost a total of 7.25 in. this last month :noway: :noway: :noway:
    I can not believe it. I thought I was not going to do that well this month since my weight loss has slowed down.
    I actually gained 1/4 in on my arms but I am hoping that is due to the weight lifting.

Thanks for the encouragement and good luck to everyone.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Terrific job!
    :flowerforyou:
    Good for you!
    I can hardly wait!
    :flowerforyou:
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is AWESOME!!!! I can't wait until I can post my 40 lb mark. I can't wait until I can post my 20 lb mark. Keep up the great work!!!!

188559.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I hit my 40 pounds lost mark today too. It feels so totally awesome doesn't it!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!!!!
  • bellydancer72
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I'll be glad to just reach my 1st 10 lb mark!!!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good job Stimpy and Laura both!!! Love the new av Laura :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!