Need Help

I need major help. I lost a good 10 lbs a couple of months ago...yeah me. I got to the point what I was doing got boring, so I just lost the motivation....boo me. I was wondering if anyone has a website or can give me a detailed plan to go by....I'm the kind of person that needs to follow a regimen step by step. If I have a plan in front of me, I can stick to it (excercise and food wise).
Here is a little info about me to maybe help someone to give me ideas:
I'm 40 y.o., I work part time, the days I work my hours are for a 3rd shifter ( getting out at 4 am), so my meal times are late at night, I weigh 278 lbs so I'm obviously not active. I'm not that picky about foods (obviously), there are a few things I won't try. I need something where I don't need to spend a bunch of money (due to being part time), something to where I don't have to make 2 different meals (one for me, and one for the family), that didn't work very well last time. Also, I don't have the money to get a gym membership and trainer.
So there you have it....PLEASE somebody help! I'm tired of feeling depressed and jealous of women who are skinnier than me.

Replies

• doji52
    doji52 Posts: 4
    I know it seem like a lot of work and liitle pay out. But in the end you will see a cahnge in yourself both Body and mind. See I was where you are now last year and to day I training for the State Cycling meet at the end of March for a chance to make the National meet next year. And it helps that I am 120 pounds smaller. Keep up.

O'Neal in Texas