Are u jelly :-?

Options
When ur dearly significant other talks w/ someone of the opposite sex and u see them having fun. I
She rips people to shreds who try and hit on her tho im mega jealous for some reason.

As a dude thing, if Michelle hangs w/ friends and theres a dude, instantly im all "yknow he wants to bone u right?" cus its super obvious.

Am i the only one puts up w/ their S/O having friends who are Opposite sex tho is mega jealous and greedy w/ em :-?
Im prob super insecure but damnit, i kno what i want!

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    you'll change... give it a few years.

maybe.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You're 21, give it time. 21 year olds are far more likely to be jealous than 30 year olds.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    or, she'll leave you when your pointlessly unreasonable behaviour gets beyond bearing. Just a thought.........
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Nah. I don't care a bit. He can even think they're hot. It doesn't bug me in the least. I only get upset if he is nicer to someone else than he is to me. Like, if he gets upset because I lost a key and is understanding to someone else. This has never happened, just an example.

He is more jelly than I. He doesn't like it when other guys make me laugh, even if I don't think they are hot.
  • skinnybysummer24
    Options
    I think it's okay to be a bit jealous I mean, she is yours. But don't let it go overboard, sometimes if the girl is feeling less wanted, she'll try to make her guy jealous to bounce them back. I know I do it sometimes. Don't sweat it too much, but make her feel like you treasure her <3
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    my bf is like that. i personally think its stupid and controlling behavior. but i can see where your coming from with your feelings.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend dosnt have girls for friends. if he did i wouldnt be jelly cuz he comes home to our house. i would be jealous if he flirted.

and just a little bit of experience from the past from a girl. any time i had a guy friend (In the past) and a boyfriend it has always ruined our relationships. the grass is greener on the other side right? ended a relationship with someone i loved for his best friend. he slept with my best friend a year latter.

fortunatly i have grown up and realize i love the man i am with now and wouldnt do anything to mess that up EVER. i think people have to go through failed relationships to know how to have one.
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Options
    I know right?
    God bless her for not leaving my weird *kitten*.
    Oi! She read my topic on my phone and was all "wtf" and im like "its how i feel"

She gave me a wicked nipple twister and told me im inconsolably moot :/
    Gosh im a wiener, but im her wiener :D
  • Barbie1125
    Barbie1125 Posts: 115
    Options
    I think it's okay to be a bit jealous I mean, she is yours. But don't let it go overboard, sometimes if the girl is feeling less wanted, she'll try to make her guy jealous to bounce them back. I know I do it sometimes. Don't sweat it too much, but make her feel like you treasure her <3

^^^ THIS
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    or, she'll leave you when your pointlessly unreasonable behaviour gets beyond bearing. Just a thought.........

What she said. You been cheated on before or something?
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Nope. My fiance is much worse.

I told him my ex boyfriend said "Hi. whats up? I miss you" on facebook. and he got all pissed off and told me to delete my facebook NOW.

I could care less if my fiance had girl friends. But, if he's flirting and laughing, then thats a different story.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you should learn to get over that soon enough bc she's with you not them have a little faith. it gets old fast when your guys is constantly being pouncing tiger
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    If there are men and women there, doesn't bother me.

And he honestly could care less, he is the least jealous person I've met.

Edit: when he has been drinking, his slight jealousy comes out, but even then nothing crazy.. just cute.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options

I could care less if my fiance had girl friends. But, if he's flirting and laughing, then thats a different story.

So, it's ok if he has friends he's miserable with, but he can't have a laugh? People have friends or they don't, and honestly, people are true, or they aren't. Being all jealous (jelly is a pudding in my world) makes f* all difference at the end of the day.
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    Me? Jelly? No. But...

340.jpg
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    I don't care who my wife is friends with- guy or girl & she doesn't care who I am friends with. We are good like that. :)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    nah - flirting is awesome. i think its awesome when hubby flirts with another woman, or she flirts with him.. because i know hes coming home to me ;) hell - if im lucky she'll come along too
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options

I always resort to manipulation for my insecurities.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    nah - flirting is awesome. i think its awesome when hubby flirts with another woman, or she flirts with him.. because i know hes coming home to me ;) hell - if im lucky she'll come along too

So much for being in a committed marriage huh
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options

you are awesome! haha :)