Jillian Michaels workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have 30 DS, RI30 and No more Trouble zones, I like to mix them up. I am trying to shoot for 30 days in a row of something but can't seem to get it done right now due to work schedule but I won;t get to bored as long as I mix them up. Haven't taken the cellophane off of the 6 pack abs yet......I can't listen to her so I have my player set up with subtitles and I play my own music to the workouts. Works very very well for me.
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies! i will be looking into finding a hrm!!
  • Elyshashaw
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I just bought 30 day shred and ripped in 30 as well as 6 weeks to ripped abs (i think that's what its called). I am also planning on alternating between i was thinking of all 3. I plan on doing before and after pics so i can really see how it works!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I use my polar ft4 heart rate monitor & burn 230 calories :)
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I use my polar ft4 heart rate monitor & burn 230 calories :)

SEE??? Everyone seems to have one. Do you like it.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at it right now and really wanting to buy it, hmmmm decisions decisions.
  • xkdrowex
    xkdrowex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am on day 20 of my second round of 30 Day Shred. I do one level (usually 3 - it's my favorite) every day and then I will follow it with 30 minutes on the treadmill one day and a second Jillian workout (I have 6wk 6 pack, Extreme Shed/Shred, and Killer Buns/Thighs)... I love Jillian. My blog if anyone is interested (that's where I post my reviews/results) is http://krystalrowe.blogspot.com
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I mix mine up. I have 30Ds and RI30. I mix those up and sometimes do one of each in a day. I also throw billy blanks in there :D I love Billy, can't stand listening to Jillian talk. But the workouts are good.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have 30ds, ripped in 30, 6wk 6pack, and killer buns and thighs. I want a hrm but they are pretty expensive, I may just have to break down and buy one though and suggestions on what kind is best and most accurate?

I use the Polar FT7 and I love it! I have had it for over a year now. It is very easy to use and tells you how much you burned, how long you were working out for, your heart rate, and a few other things. I don't workout without it!
  • NanRT2004
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred. My thing is... I have problems with my left knee, so it is VERY hard to get up & down like she has you doing.
  • poledance
    poledance Posts: 15
    Options
    im doing P90X (now on month 2 as of today) along with Jillian's extreme shed and shred level 2
    if you can do Jillian's workouts and get board, you can do P90X no problem. its no different then Jillian's, just take a few mins longer per workout.
    and as for calorie burn being 200-300, seems right cause she is always saying, "2 slices of pizza can wipe out an entire workout" lol