Buffalo Turkey Lettuce Wraps

Options
janna674
janna674 Posts: 410 Member
Just tried these tonite with my husband....AWESOME and filling...we both only had one serving which is about 200 calories depending on what you put in it

here is the link with the recipe

http://www.sweettreatsmore.com/2011/07/buffalo-wing-turkey-lettuce-wraps.html

here is the pic i took of mine ....we had carrot fries with them too

2012-03-03_17-22-10_629.jpg

Replies

• wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • janna674
    Options
    i think the best thing about this is it only took 30 minutes to cook and prepare! and it was big hit with my husband!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Oh, that looks good! Thank you for sharing.
  • marcella2boys
    Options
    Looks yummy! My hubby and I have had a really good time trying new recipes. We make 2 new ones a week he helps on those nights. We turn on the music in the kitchen and just enjoy the time together. My 2 boys have looked at some of our new creations and said " You seriously want us to try this" :laugh: I have enjoyed most of the meals we've tried still not a fan of tofu :sick:
    Thanks for sharing!
  • swulski
    swulski Posts: 16
    Options
    These sound really yummy! I will have to make them soon! Thank you for the recipe!
  • janna674
    Options
    i would have to agree..kids are not a fan of experimentation lol...I normally get my 3 year old something else to eat but she is welcome to try anything...I thought she would like the carrot fries...since she loves carrots but she was not brave enough to try them....the carrot sticks i did like sweet potato fries, tossed in olive oil, salt pepper on parchment paper/cookie sheet...425 for 20-25 mins