Do you have a reward for when you reach goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,004 Member
    Options
    Losing the weight IS the reward -- I feel so great.:bigsmile:

BUT

When you lose a bunch of weight, you have got to buy new clothes! It's a necessity. :happy: And nothing tastes as good as size 10 jeans feel,lol!:laugh:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    A pair of True Religion jeans to rock!!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Haircut, mani, pedi and finally a dress =)
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A German Shepard puppy for my final goal. For my half way goal I get to talk to breeders. I have met some of my other goals and never collected my rewards, just did not matter once I got there.
  • luvlyjanny
    luvlyjanny Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    when i got past 200lbs i rewarded myself with some new clothes, including shorts -which in the past you wouldnt catch me dead even looking at- for summer it was at this point that i realised that i had gone down 1 to 2 dress sizes depending on shop and item of clothing :) when i get to 170 i will treat myself to some nicer clothes and when i get to my goal a new bikini and a holiday some place i can show off my new body :)
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    I want my boobs done! Put'em back where they were "pre-kid"!
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    I know it sounds strange, but,my reward is just looking & feeling good! Seeing how my body is changing & how great I feel IS the reward for me! :)
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I never feel I reach a goal so I never reward myself I think until I reach the scale weight of 150 I can't honestly reward as I am not perfect and not worth it yet..once that scale hits that then I will more than likely do some nice clothes and shoe shopping.
  • Porcelain1981
    Porcelain1981 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, size 10, multiple colours (brights, white, grey), plus 1 awesome designer pair and a bunch of lovely tops to go with.

Have never ever owned a pair of skinny jeans.
  • SnortPepsi
    Options
    I plan on getting a tattoo once I reach my goal :D
  • Porcelain1981
    Porcelain1981 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I never feel I reach a goal so I never reward myself I think until I reach the scale weight of 150 I can't honestly reward as I am not perfect and not worth it yet..once that scale hits that then I will more than likely do some nice clothes and shoe shopping.
    You ARE worth it, no matter what you weigh.

Just checked your profile and you've already removed over 40lbs that's awesome!

How about getting yourself an awesome new gym kit / super cool trainers when you hit 50lbs?