40 with two kids looking for friends

Options

Replies

• cippalippas
    Options
    Hi! I'm Italian, almost 40 but i have no kids (sorry LOL) if someone wants to add me I'll be very happy! My English is not perfect but I need friends so I can continue my diet simplier ;-)
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    Hi. I'm 35 with no kids, but I am very friendly. Feel free to add me.
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 with 3 daughter, please add me on! lets do this!
  • kaq3353
    kaq3353 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi 45 with 2 boys!! Would love some friends to check in with!!!
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    40 with a 3-year old daughter. Feel free to add me as a friend. Need as much motivation & support on my journey to being "Fit, Forty, & Fabulous".
  • heymom93
    heymom93 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Donna - 43 with 5 kids :). Feel free to add me ( that goes for everyone ) I would love some other fabulous moms as support. I joined recently after gaining about 10 lbs over the holidays. Trying to work on working out more consistently as well as more natural clean eating.
  • beeka2ked
    beeka2ked Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    40 with 1 child (3 year old). Feel free to add me if you would like. Good luck everyone.
  • tina219
    tina219 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 with 2 boy ages 7 & 10. Feel free to add me.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    44/1 ..sending friend request :-)
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    32 with no kids but that wont stop me from giving you support and anyone else so feel free to add me =)
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    44 soon to be 45 two teenage girls and xwife and a part time girlfriend. Lets rock the world
  • nminsocal
    nminsocal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm also 40, with 2 kids. This is my 2nd attempt at MFP - I started in September last year, lost 21 pounds, and then fell off the wagon, and regained 13 of that 21! I am back on now, since March 1.

I'm 5 ft 3.5 in :)
    Highest (nonpregnancy) weight: 210
    SW on March 1: 202
    GW: 135

Looking for friends for support. Please add me!

:happy:
  • sooloo66
    sooloo66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45 with two boys who I cannot keep up with. This is my second try as well, although this time seems different. I tried to do it on my own with no friends last time and didn't get too far. I log daily and give as well as get lots of support. Feel free to add me. Good Luck :happy:
  • 25sherry
    25sherry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    HI!! I just joined also. I'm 45 with two grown children, one grandbaby (too cute for words!!!) I'm having a little trouble getting motivated but hoping this spring will get me moving more!
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    I'm 20 with no kids, but I can keep you feeling young with my daily antics.

That's if you can handle my sarcasm : p
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    39 with 2 kids, but tomorrow I will be 40 with 2 kids (18 and 21). Feel free to add me :)
  • Lisah13417
    Options
    43 with 3 young girls - 5, 4 and 7 months old. (You read that right - I'm a late bloomer) Just joined - just went vegetarian 10 weeks ago, lost 9lbs so far (weigh in on Sat)
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am just getting into this community thing too, it would be my pleasure to help support you!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I'll be 40 this summer and have 2 girls - they'll be 13 & 10 in a couple months.... time flies. I've used MFP on and off for a few years.

Anyone may add me! Would love the company!
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    49 with 2 adult kids and 1 grandchild