Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Biggest Loser nsv

apilant
apilant Posts: 87 Member
So the tanning and fitness place up town is doing a Biggest Loser contest of their own and guess who was number one this week? That is right...THIS GIRL!! My BFF was number two also!!! Next week is the final weigh in and although I have absolutely no chance of being the top dog (someone lost 20 lbs in a week and it sure wasn't me lol), i'm just so excited (and motivated) to be number one for the week AND number 7 in the overalls!!! I am currently .2 away from finally being in the 130s after the longest plateau EVER!! Thanks for your support MFP homies!!

Replies

• apilant
    :happy: Oh, and i'm registered for the KC Color Run too! Great week!!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 388 Member
    Good Job!! So proud of my beautiful daughter! And so happy you got me hooked on MFP!! Love you! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    :happy: Oh, and i'm registered for the KC Color Run too! Great week!!

Congrats on your NSV!! What a rush!!!
    I'm running the KC Color Run as well!! It looks to be a big hit since they've added on a SECOND day!!! :bigsmile:
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    That's so cool! Great accomplishment!
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    That's huge!
  • apilant
    ScrewyChars-7150205
  • apilant
    Good Job!! So proud of my beautiful daughter! And so happy you got me hooked on MFP!! Love you! :heart: :flowerforyou:

❤you too, momma!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!