Weight, Depression and Migraines

Options
Well my life has changed so much that the Last 14 years of my live I was alway sick and had alot medical problem that I had hide my life at home. July I started to relize that my life sucked, I knew had to do something about it, kind of weird my son who is 19 new I was not well and asked me to go get a nutrition shake I said sure why not and enjoyed the day with my grown up son. Well the shakes where great, I stared the 90 day healthy challenge that week and began getting my life back, I wanted to loss weight to see if that would make me feel better, well after2 week on the program I began feeling awsome, I notice I started lossing weight and my pants where getting lose, I notice the migraines had stopped and my depression was easing up. Well it has been 8 months and I have lost 34 lbs and 33 1/2 inches , I have not had a migraine since I started this program and My depression is gone, I am enjoying life so much more. I have been taken off on alot of my medications and that to me is a great thing..If you are wondering what I am doing to get my life back please inbox me, I will be happy to share with you what Has giving me my life back..