Mom, and newbie fitness geek seeking new friends

Options
I'm a 40 yr single mom with 2 girls. I'm a geek and proud of it. Now I find that I'm turning into a fitness geek. LOL. And I'm proud of that too. My daughter has exclaimed if she hears me talk about anything fitness related one more time she is going to sabotage my diet and bake shortbread cookies everyday.

I've been on MFP for just over a week and the support has been phenomenal. I need to surround myself with people that get it. That understand how hard it is, and to help when motivation is needed and to share experiences with, good and bad.

If anyone wants to add me, please do. It would be my honour to walk the path to fitness with you.

Replies

• LeannSz
    LeannSz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HI Totally know how you feel I get all excited about it now and bother my friends and family with new things I learn facts I pick up along the way. I'll friend you we can bug each other. lol
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    Hi! Add me. It takes commitment and motivation to get to the achieved goal! I'm looking for support and willing to support.
  • anndmorg
    anndmorg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and looking for friends. I have been participating in a boot camp that has jump started my love for exercise again. I want to keep up with my exercise but will only do so with support of others. I wil be your friend. Please also befriend me.