Me---minus 58lbs! size 24 to 16 (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • PudgieBudgie
    Options
    Best part is how happy you look! You look brilliant, well done!
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Great job! My staring weight was just over yours, I hope to be in your shoes by the end of the year :)

You can be! Just keep focused on the goal. Make mini goals and remember them when it's hard to keep goin. And celebrate the little achievements. One of my motivators is my driver's license. I hate having to show ID because I don't like the pic. I haven't changed it though because it motivates me to do better. :)

Same starting weight and I hope to look as good as you when I'm down that much!! && it's funny you said you use your DL as motivation because I do the same thing!! You look great
  • Quel1970
    Quel1970 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!
  • Sara7Taylor
    Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the amazing job; it's a awesome feeling when you can try on smaller clothes and it fits..it's not wishing you could fit in a 16..it's I AM fitting in a size 16. Bravo!

Exactly! It's not just the fact that I look good. But I feel good as well! I am happier than I've ever been! :)
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    Thanks! I am actually not that tall. I am only 5'5'' :)

Thats wild. I'm 5'4". LOL
  • sweetsierra
    Options
    Thanks! I am actually not that tall. I am only 5'5'' :)

Wow....crazy! I'm 5'7" and 205 lb. and I wear a size 20! You look cute tho.
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Awesome!!! you look great AND 20 years younger... great job...
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!