Lost 35 pounds with pics

Options
13»

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person now! In the first pic, you look like Elvis, but in the second you look like a hockey fan.

Congrats on your success! :)
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You're doing a fabulous job! Keep it up!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look great!! how long did it take you? I am at 219 now and cant wait to get where you are!

Well I know I weighed 221 back in September 2011-that is when the elvis pic was taken. I stopped weighing myself after that. I didn't really start counting calories until December.

What did you do to get the weight off??

I have been counting very strictly, only allowing myself to go somewhat over on special occaisions, like the superbowl party we went to. If you have never counted calories before, you will soon find out that you can actually eat a lot, just different things than what you have been eating. Hubby and I have been doing this together so that makes it easier too. I don't have a workout routine, but I am active at work. this counting calories is a great learning experience you'll have the rest of your life. Youll be amazed at some things you think are ok to eat and really they arent!
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration. You look dramatically different!!!
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    great job u look great my weiht loss journey feels like its taking forever
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    You look great!
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job! That Elvis on the other hand.......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!