Support will be so much appreciated...

Options
Hello, everyone!

I've registered 3 months ago with a huge confidence that I can do it but lots of things happened in life and I kind of lost trust in myself.. Deep inside i know that I can motivate myself and I'm strong enough to focus on my goal and reach my goal.. But this time I can't take this motivation and confidence out, it's too hard for me to make it at my own this time, so I'd really appreciate your kind support..

Shortly about myself, exactly a year ago my weight was 199 lb and in few months with diet and exercises I've reached 164 lb.. Then I just stopped moving in reaching the final goal.. Indeed I was watching my food, not constantly but most of time, and from time to time exercising in order at least to keep the current weight..

Finally I registered on this website at the end of Jan with this weight and was sure I can do that but as I mentioned above, lots of things happened etc.

I'm going to post my weekly results on my blog, so if someone interested to follow and give a piece of support, that would be great!

Thanks in advance and lots of luck to everyone!

Replies

• Snunu
    Snunu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone!

I've registered 3 months ago with a huge confidence that I can do it but lots of things happened in life and I kind of lost trust in myself.. Deep inside i know that I can motivate myself and I'm strong enough to focus on my goal and reach my goal.. But this time I can't take this motivation and confidence out, it's too hard for me to make it at my own this time, so I'd really appreciate your kind support..

Shortly about myself, exactly a year ago my weight was 199 lb and in few months with diet and exercises I've reached 164 lb.. Then I just stopped moving in reaching the final goal.. Indeed I was watching my food, not constantly but most of time, and from time to time exercising in order at least to keep the current weight..

Finally I registered on this website at the end of Jan with this weight and was sure I can do that but as I mentioned above, lots of things happened etc.

I'm going to post my weekly results on my blog, so if someone interested to follow and give a piece of support, that would be great!

Thanks in advance and lots of luck to everyone!
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Joining this site was a great start.....or startover! You can do this. Even if you don't have the confidence in yourself.....we do. And you'll regain your motivation and your confidence. You should be very proud of your achievements so far. Congratulations on that and Good Luck in the future!!
  • clmhgriz
    clmhgriz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Stress can truly hurt anyone's confidence level and can affect everything . . . health, spirit, desires, etc. Make sure that you are doing 3 important things to keep your health (physical and mental) in check. Please get enough sleep, exercise and eat well. I believe then your weight will drop, because of concentrating on eating healthy and all. I also believe in praying for extra help. It might be difficult, but I believe you can do it, especially since you've been so successful. If you think about it, you're still being successful, because you've done what it takes to maintain and you still have the desire! God bless you and your reaching your goals! :heart:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Oh - you can SOOOO do this - look what you've done already!

I believe when we say that we've lost our confidence in ourselves... what we mean is... "I've forgotten that I'm worth it".

You are worth it! You are worth spending a little extra time planning healthy meals for, you are worth an hour of exercise each day, you are worth the time that it takes to lose weight and get healthy. YOU CAN DO THIS!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: