Anyone having this problem

Options
Okay, so I recently started to go vegan, but realized I cant do without cheese and ranch so in just going vegetarian. Well I have posted about it once or twice on facebook... because I'm proud of my self... I guess my bad for that?? Idk? But my family already make a big deal about it and I have just put up with it and said whatever... I'm doing it for me... noones else!!!! Well now it has got a little rediculious.... this is a post someone wrote on my wall?... is anyone else he'd this problem. I know I should just let it go in one ear and out the other but its getting kind of hard...

ok dana i was going to be nice and keep my big ole mouth shut but you keep posting about this and i cant hold back no more!!!!!!!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! why are you not eating meat??? this is the craziest thing i have ever heard lol!!!!!!!! i mean come on your from love valley!!!!!!!!!! this is so obserred go get a damn steak please for meeeeeee you will be like bahahaha what was i thinking !!! Thank go for cows chickens pigs and whatever else we eat!!! lol

I mean I just don't understand.....