**ATTENTION-PLEASE READD**

Options
Anorexics who are severely underweight, and NOT HERE TO RECOVER, PLEASE GTFO OF MFP . You are almost OFFENDING us on here trying to lose weight. I understand that I had Bulimia-anorexia tendencies, BUT IM HERE FOR RECOVERY AND TO EAT RIGHT/HEALTHY/LIVE/PROSPER.
i am DISHEARTENED when i see a girl with a bunch of "ANA" friends ENCOURAGING eachother to lose weight on starvation diets. I go on someone who is "anorexic"'s profile and their diary says- "ate 117 cals, burned 4004" then someone commenting on there completed entry "GREAT JOB STAY THIN" or w.e THIS IS SO SICK I WANT TO PUKE.

Yes i have had EDs. yes i still struggle with my ED. these posts are SO triggering and upsetting me/other users. Its like spitting in our faces tbh.
Anywho, I do have friends on here who are recovering an eating disorder and we are here to recover the eating disorder and get healthy, they also keep their eating habits low key and un-triggering.

Anyone on here who is anorexia/pro-ana/ has an ed and HAS NO INTENTION OF RECOVERING, please delete me and ffs get out of here unless you want to recover.

Eating disorders are PURE HELL and should not be promoted or cheered on !!

EXTREMELY ANNOYED :grumble: :grumble: :explode: :mad: