So many problems, help?

Options
Okay, so let me start off by saying that I am 5'1" and currently weight around 108-110 lbs. I am eating around 1000 calories per day (I know that most people have said that this is not healthy, but it is the only way for me to lose a little less than a pound per week). I exercise 3 times a week for about 3 hours at a time. Problem is, I'm not losing any weight. My lowest weight has been 106 so far, but it keeps going up and down anywhere from 106 to 110 pounds. I don't understand why. Also, are there any really low calorie snack recipes that use regular household ingredients (any ingredient that you would usually keep in stock at home)? I often want to have snacks in the afternoon. I know that most of the time it's not hunger, but I still feel like eating. I also have noticed that most of the time portion control is my weak point, it's hard for me to eat tiny portions. Any good advice about dieting and stuff in general would be much appreciated and helpful, especially because I am new to this.
For those who are very stubborn, I have done my research about eating only 1000 calories per day, and I must ask you to accept my decision and not try to talk me out of it.
Lastly, I love baking so I would be so so so happy if someone could give me some really low calorie dessert recipes made with household ingredients.