I just joined so I am new at this.

Options
Just join since I need to do something about being overweight. I am currently working 2 jobs. my full-time job is a 911 operator on the night shift(really bad for gaining weight) and other job is a bartender(i get worn out being on feet for over 6 hours a day being overweight). hoping to live a healthy lifestyle with the help of this website.

Replies

• Masachapa
    Masachapa Posts: 79
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Hannova
    Hannova Posts: 50
    Options
    Welcome! I know that kind of schedule and stress can make it hard to hang in there, but give yourself time to start off and you'll find it easier to keep going.
  • banditbonnie
    banditbonnie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been at it a month. I like logging everything, it makes you think about what you put in yourself. Add me as a friend and we'll stay in touch. Also, I work 3rd shift so maybe we could share ideas.
  • 321payne
    321payne Posts: 26
    Options
    my friend Ewhite5 works as a 911 operator she works alternating shifts. u should send her a message. And you can add me if u want
  • bhajrizi11
    bhajrizi11 Posts: 101
    Options
    I dispatch too. sedentary jobs are tough. we call it the "dispater *kitten*" lol. hard to get rid of!!!!!
    cant imagine 2 jobs but ive got a 3 year old..definitly consider that my second job lol. its been about 50 day for me and a little hard work i dropeed 17. i love this site.:love:
    it'll make you more concious of what you put in your body and the exercise points you gain make you feel good!
    it gets easier, keep with it and and you WILL see the results in a short amount of time :happy:
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    hello! feel free to add me :)