Happy Today

Options
:bigsmile:

While I'm still off from my goal weight, I am finally in the 'healthy' BMI range! I really didn't think I could do it, but I finally did! I'm so proud of myself! going to celebrate by eating well today and rockin out at the gym after work!

yay me!

Replies

• aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options

While I'm still off from my goal weight, I am finally in the 'healthy' BMI range! I really didn't think I could do it, but I finally did! I'm so proud of myself! going to celebrate by eating well today and rockin out at the gym after work!

yay me!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That is one of my goals as well. I am getting there, I am off by 1.5 from my BMI. I am glad you reached it.:smile:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

yay me!

That's great! Way to be healthy! Keep up the good work!
  • Chunky_Monkey79
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am so happy for you! I always check my BMI too...to see what range I am in....and my TOP GOAL is to get into the healthy range so I can understand your excitment! Once again congratulations! Isn't that moment when all of your hard work has paid off wonderful!!!!!!
  • Jaclyn53
    Jaclyn53 Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome Job!

I've lost 62lbs in 3 months so far!!

Lets keep cranking!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!